The Central Valley Ag Scholarship program is to assist the further education of students of CVA employees interested in pursuing a higher education in an agriculturally related field.
CVA offers four $1,000 scholarships to students of CVA employees entering their freshman year of a post-secondary school up to their junior year.
Complete application fully below, and upload an essay and photo to use if awarded scholarship. If you need assistance, please reach out to email@example.com
- Must be a dependent of a current CVA employee
- CVA employee must also be current at time of awarding
- High school senior graduating in spring 2023; or be a college freshman, sophomore or junior
- Students may reapply if not awarded scholarship in 2023. Winners may not reapply.
- Enrolled at a post-secondary school
- Pursuing a career or trade in an agriculturally related field